About this Event
- Discover the various routes you can take to becoming a Chartered Accountant,
- Talk to staff and have your questions answered,
- Meet with 20+ employers who are recruiting for 2019, including; Accounting Technicians Ireland, Baker Tilly, Barr Pomeroy, BDO, Crowe Horwath, EisnerAmper, EY, FMB Chartered Accountants, Glanbia, HSOC, JPA Brenson Lawlor, KPMG, Mazars, McInerneySaunders, Moore Stephens, Pfizer, Walsh O’Brien Harnett and more.
Did you know that Chartered Accountancy is the single biggest graduate employer in Ireland year after year? Chartered Accountancy is Ireland’s leading business qualification that offers many benefits including international recognition, impressive salary progression and much more.
And remember, you don’t have to come from a business/accountancy course to start your studies with Chartered Accountants Ireland.
There will be a number of presentations on the day from current students and members on the reasons to choose Chartered Accountancy as a career, entry routes, the student experience, and CV tips / interview techniques for the Milkround.
- Anastasia Myachina, Client Relationship Executive, Chartered Accountants Ireland – What’s different about Chartered? / Great reasons to choose Chartered as a career / Entry routes
- Dave Riordan (ACA), Recruitment Specialist & Career Coach, Chartered Accountants Ireland – CV preparation and interview tips
This is a free event, everyone is welcome, but you’ll need to register to attend.
If you have any questions, get in touch by email or call (ROI) 1890 28 29 28 (9-5 Mon-Fri)