Ireland has one of the largest tax codes in the world, so preparing even the most straightforward tax return can be complicated. We have worked with thousands of individuals on their tax returns. By giving you a fixed, competitive price, we can take the worry away when it comes to self-assessment tax returns; allowing you to concentrate on running your business.
You need to submit a Tax Return if you fall under any of the following categories:
- You are self-employed or a partner in a partnership.
- You are a company director.
- You have rental property income.
- You have large amounts of savings or investment income.
- You have bought/received or sold shares.
- You own land or property that is being let.
- You have income from overseas.
- You have sold or given an asset away (such as a holiday home or some shares).
We are here to help, we will
- Complete your tax return
- Calculate your tax liability
- File the return online
- Liaise with you on the amounts to be paid and when they are due
In addition, we can analyse your self-assessment tax return to see if any tax savings can be made and we can also review the form to see if there are any anomalies that need to be addressed before the return is submitted. This process helps to minimise your risk of a Revenue enquiry into your tax affairs. If you are experiencing cash flow problems, we can explore the possibilities of deferring your tax payments or negotiating a payment plan with Revenue on your behalf.